We provide several options to pay your bill: in person, by mail, by phone or online.
Sewer service charges are billed by the District every 3 months; in March, June, September and December. All sewer bills are the responsibility of the property owner and remain their responsibility until the District is notified of a change in ownership of the property.
There are several ways to pay your sewer bill:
- Mail your check or money order payable to LOAPUD at 1960 Elgin Street, Oroville, CA 95966. Be sure to include your account number, parcel number or service address so we can accurately credit your account.
- Pay by cash, check or credit/debit card at the District office located at 1960 Elgin Street, Oroville. Office hours are 7:00 am. – 4:00 pm Monday - Friday, unless noted otherwise. The office is closed from 12:00 pm to 1:00 pm.
- Set up a “bill pay” account through your bank. Be sure to include your account number, parcel number or service address so we can accurately credit your account.
- Pay online or over the phone (530-533-2000) by credit/debit card.
- Pay with the PayGov.us app on your Smartphone or iPhone.
Credit/debit card payments will be assessed a convenience fee by PayGov.us.
To pay online: Click here to be directed to a secure window where you will enter your account and payment information.
Bills are due and payable upon receipt. Accounts become delinquent if not paid 30 days after the billing date.
Delinquent accounts will be charged a late fee of 4.22% per quarter on any unpaid balance.
If you have questions regarding your bill please contact the office at (530) 533-2000, or send an e-mail to (redacted).
Some text goes here